Saturday, February 27, 2010

And so it goes....

I enjoy reading blogs, I enjoy commenting on blogs. So why has it taken me so long to actually do entries on my own blog??

Two years after setting up this blogsite, and still nothing has been written. Not enough to say? Or perhaps too much? And what to actually write about?

The blogs I enjoy fall into two categories - food and sewing. I'm sure that other people share both these interests, but there don't seem to be many blogs that combine these passions.

I decided to focus on one, at least for this year, and see where it takes me. But which to choose?

By way of background, I would like to be able to say that my twin passions are a reflection of inspiration from someone - perhaps a home economics teacher from school? Regrettably, this is not the case. In fact, I suspect that both Miss F and Miss M (names disguised to protect the guilty) would be stunned to discover that I ever picked up a sewing needle or ventured into a kitchen again after the two years of tuition (before I was able to pick other subjects).

In retrospect, it should probably surprise me.

But which to pick? A difficult choice. A girl still has to eat, so I will continue to follow some of my favourite food related blogs, but for this year, I will focus on sewing and fashion.

So here goes!

1 comment:

Miss Smith said...

Sewing and food, yes, they're my favourite blogs too! Happy blogging - I'll be sure to stop by to see what you're up to!